Your guide to the Nine Worlds, as brought to you by Ratatoskr, the squirrel who travels the length of Yggdrasil, the World Tree.

8.02.2008

The Venture Bros.: The Lepidopterists

Oh, sweet mother of mercy, I think I just broke something laughing. "Just one, man, after this one I'm going straight...."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I called the decoy ending, and i don't even care. That was fucking hilarious.

Erik said...

"If that were a woman, I'd marry it."
"And I'd jeopardize our friendship by nailin' your hot wife."

The hits just keeping on rolling, man.

Anonymous said...

Well that sucks! I went to the Adult Swim page in question, only to be told that you could only view its content if you were in the US. Curse you, international copyright laws!

Erik said...

David, that's amazingly bad form. Of course, you should respect that barrier and never, ever, use BitTorrent or summat to get things from this website:

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=venture+bros.